Food Cues Boost Cravings, but Not Pleasure
Food-related cues interfering with our natural hunger signals, says study
December 19, 2017 6:45, Last Updated: December 19, 2017 6:45
- Florida University Gives Funds to Communist Revolutionary SpeakerCommunist Angela Davis ran into some unexpected “resistance” recently at Florida State University (FSU), which spent $31,000 to ...
- Pence Denounces Communist Dictatorships at the Summit of the AmericasLIMA, Peru—Vice President Mike Pence blasted Cuba, calling it “a tired communist regime,” at the Summit of the ...Read more
- Robert Mueller Warning: Many News Stories on Russia–Collusion Probe Are WrongMany stories about the investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia have been wrong, according to ...Read more
- Trump Said to Describe The Epoch Times as ‘Most Credible Newspaper’A Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate in California reports that a close friend of President Donald Trump ...Read more
- The Awan IT Scandal Put Congressional Data at RiskThe emails and personal files of at least 44 House Democrats could have been stolen and transferred overseas ...Read more